Saturday, May 9, 2009

Restarting

I haven't been a very valiant writer on my blog--not like anyone reads it anyway--but someday I will want something digital to look at so I am going to start by just talking about my life and my thoughts and go from there--if you can go anywhere from there. I was given the opportunity to do a lot of pondering while I sat in a car for seven hours making the trek from my home in Maryland to South Carolina.
Yes I do have more than one home but none that I actually own. I am going to school at BYU-Idaho and I now count that as home, even though I wouldn't have two years ago.
I am not sure how I feel about everyone reading about my life. I mean everyone is entitled to their secrets but doesn't blogging kinda give away a lot of those secrets. Everyone likes a mystery, so aren't we giving ourselves away by having a blog?
Anyway I am sitting at The Hampton Inn at this very moment, in a king size bedroom that is all my own. It would probably be better if there were someone here with me, someone to share the beauty with--namely a male that is not related to me, handsome and around my age...hmmm thats not happening.
Yep so 7 hours in the car...7 hours crammed into the back of a car, oh joy. It wasn't too bad. I managed to take a nap on my suitcase and do some dancing--oh wait forget the dancing I think that was part of my dream while I was sleeping on my suitcase. I did spend 3 hours of the trip texting. No, I am not a texting maniac I just enjoy keeping in touch with people and I was in a car for...let me think...7 hours! I also had some very interesting thoughts along the way that I may put on this blog sometime this week(if I feel that motivated...not likely). Of course I won't share the majority of those thoughts because they are MINE and you wouldn't be interested or would you ? :D
Maybe I will write about my job and the nursery(church). Who knows, now that I plan to actually post on this regularly I may write about EVERYTHING in my life--including my past as a prostitute and axe murderer--I am only kidding. (Mom, put down the phone) As Audrey Hepburn would say in "My Fair Lady" "I'm a good girl I am!"--

No comments:

Post a Comment