Tuesday, February 16, 2010


It’s funny how we deal with pain, how we avoid pain. Some people commit suicide. Some people run a marathon. Some people chase after what hurts them most. Sometimes I hide from it. I walk away. I put my headphones in and I search for something to alleviate it but I never find what it is I am searching for. Sometimes I chase it. I try to corner it. I follow what hurts me most. I try to rid myself of the pain by increasing the pain. Sometimes I think I can overcome it on my own. Sometimes I pretend there is not pain. I do crazy things. I run, I walk, I fight…I fly…try to fly. Pain, it teaches us to love to love. It teaches us what we handle. It teaches us what we can handle without.

1 comment:

  1. did you read the crashing one i wrote? very similar :/

    ReplyDelete