Monday, May 10, 2010

Can't touch this

Can't touch this. Thats right sucka. I'm untouchable. Right now I am on fire and no one is going to put me out...well I mean unless you want to pull out a fire extinguisher or blackmail--not that there is any. I'm fixing the old me and becoming woman of wonder. People will forever be scratching their head in confusion when they see this fine specimen named Kaitlin strutting down their hallway.

No more wasting time or being ashamed. I used to get so antsy sitting in my apartment during the winter. I wouldn't exercise because I dreaded the looks I would get or the possible barf that may come passing through their lips when they saw me trying to swim a lap.

So this explains why I spent six months dating the biggest loser in the world--or at least one of the biggest losers--there may be bigger but I haven't met one and I don't plan on wasting my time meeting any. Now that I've got things figured out there's nothing or no one that is going to take what I've got away from me.

I've got myself. I'm on a self-improvement kick and I'm kicking butt. I plan to stick to it. Rollerblading, swimming, serving, loving, reading my scriptures, praying and I am working on my attitude. I am going to be the best that I've ever been. Each day I will be better. No more of this namby pamby half butt crap. I'm picking up the reigns and setting this chariot on the run, setting it on fire.

I have goals. No more distractions from them. Put in my path what needs to be put there and whatever doesn't...well I will just kick it out of the way cause nothing can stop me, can touch me, cause I'm gonna make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment