Friday, March 9, 2012

I can't stop dropping the F-Word

Fiance. I only get to enjoy having one of these and being one of these for a couple of months. Since January, Brandon has been teasing me about proposing. The jokes were becoming relentless--and often disgusting. He loved making potty jokes with his son, Michael, about proposing to me.

I was starting to get frustrated with all the jokes. In all honesty, I was ready to get this wedding crap started.

Monday was a gorgeous day but Tuesday was ugly, Tuesday is also my day off from school. So, Brandon decided to spend the day with me. I kept asking if he wanted to go work and he kept declining, while making excuses about the weather and needing a day off.

Well, we goofed off most of the day. We actually scored a super sweet vacuum at D.I. for ten dollars.

I thought that would be the highlight of my day, but it wasn't.

We were sitting in his living room that night and he decided to start teasing to me, again. Brandon told me to close my eyes and stick out my hand.

I told him, frankly, that I didn't want to, that I was tired of the teasing. He told me to do it anyway. So I did. Well, the butt started licking my finger and I open my eyes to tell him he's crazy, but all he says is to close them.

Then he just pops the ring on my finger. He told me how much he loved me and wanted to marry me. And then a few seconds later he got on his knees and did it officially.

Anyway, I just thought I should tell our little story, mostly for memories sake.

I am very excited to spend the rest of my life and hopefully someday the all of eternity with Brandon Felsted.

Oh and I'm also excited to F
art with him for the rest of my life.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment