Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring

Living in Rexburg has its perks. I have a social life, I know what a shocker. I eat whatever I want without any parental supervision involved. And the list goes on but what Rexburg truly lacks is the beauty of home, Maryland. Everyone out here hears me say I am from Maryland and they immediately think of a dirty city. I have and never will think of Maryland that way because it's not, not even close. I live an hour from D.C. and I live down the street from a river where heron, osprey, bald eagles and more beautiful species of bird exist. I also live down the street from Amish people, lots of Amish people. It is gorgeous in Maryland. I miss digging my bare feet into the warm dirt and the green grass. I miss the sweat of summer, the wet cold of winter and the glorious red of fall. Most of all I miss spring. For years I never knew what se

No comments:

Post a Comment