Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cobras and ferrets

World class flirts need to be shot, especially ones that don’t just verbally flirt but use a certain touch a certain vibe to draw you in. It’s the one’s who hold your hand, cuddle with you and tell you they are interested and want more than a casual flirtation that should be hunted down with a machete.

It makes me wonder if they know that they are leaving in their wake a trail of bitter women. Probably and I bet they (he) is thoroughly enjoying the results of their (his) actions.Right now they (he) is probably rubbing their (his) perfect man hands together and smiling that attractive and menacing smile while they (he) plans to capture their (his) next not so attractive and weak willed woman.

I have seen men that look like ferrets and now I have been lead on by a man who acted like a ferret. And what a ferret he was when he was weaving his ferrety body of lies around me while preparing to strike like a cobra and rip my heart out of my chest.That is what these world class flirts are; flirtatious and furrowing ferret cobras that want nothing but a good wrap and bite so they can just walk away licking the droplets of our sweet emotion from their lips.

But there is a hope, brightness to the future because it’s not hard to carry a sharp knife in your pocket…or a handgun. Next time I find myself chasing or pursuing a world class flirt it won’t be with my heart in my hands but with a can of mace, a bomb, a gun or my personal favorite a machete.

No comments:

Post a Comment