Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another week and a summer of changes

Oh man I have been lame about posting...whoops. Well, well well what can I say. I dropped ten pounds--give or take-- in 3 weeks and I wanna drop ten more before Christmas time....actually before Halloween....actually before the end of September but who's keeping track.

I'm lovin it though. I don't feel like such a blimp but my jiggly arms are my next goal now that I have dropped my rounded tummy and slimmed my thunder thighs. Oh man I cannot wait to be model thin. Its considered an accomplishment for me, when I accomplish it.

Anyway besides dropping some pounds not too much happened this week. Monday was a day and Tuesday followed right after. Both days I was very hungry and can't really remember much of what happened. I was hungry Wednesday when I came home from work and so I ate oatmeal....mmmmm oatmeal. Then I went to church. Good stuff there. I visited with a few people, which was nice because I don't get to have too many intelligent but relaxed conversations with people. Alex Kearns was baptized that night and it was really great being able
to witness that.

Oh ya this is kinda a random side note but I've been reading a few new books. One of them started out really great but I had to stop reading it because it had some bad words and stuff. It was about this old man who's a poker player and it told how to read people and how hard core poker playing is.

Anyway then Thursday rolled around and I babysat the Farnsworth kids. They're a lot of fun. Apparently some random surgery story I made up left them with stories to tell there grandparents. I don't even know what I said......uh oh. Sometimes I make up the most random and crazy stories off the top of my head...or maybe its the back, middle or random spots of my head, who knows?

Friday came and I worked at the GYN office, wahoo. It was a full week for me. A lot of phone calls and I am dreading them this week. Our Dr. is out for a couple of weeks on vacation. The phone calls will consist of "uh I can't get an appointment. This is ridiculous. You know what let me leave a message." I get so sick of the attitudes. I wonder if these people realize that they hurt feelings. I have to admit to more immunity than last year. Last year I used to get upset EVERY time someone was mad at me or hurting. Now when they give me an attitude over the phone I tend to roll my eyes and put on my false happy voice and pretend it doesn't bother me.

Well after all of that I went and spent the night at the Harts so I could babysit Lydia in the morning so her parents could go do a yard sale. She's a fun little girl. I spent the night watching Clue and crocheting. The guest bedroom was great cause they had a feather mattress. Mmmm it felt good. A whole big bed all to myself. Sometimes the bunk bed in my bedroom gets a little frustrating.

Saturday came. I babysat until 11 and then I went to Sam's soccer game. I don't usually go to them because I get really frustrated with the referees and the calls they make. But he played really well. We went and had lunch. Oh man Taco Bell tasted so good after eating oatmeal and salads all week. Sometimes a treat is necessary.

Well I went and shopped after that. Walmart I bought fixings for a pie and some veggies and fruit and yarn for the blanket I am working on. I went to JcPenney and bought 3 pairs of jeans for $13.59 It was crazy, that was a once in a lifetime deal for JcPenney. After that I bought a watermelon for a $1 from the Amish and then I went to the Flea Market. I bought this wicked awesome dress for only $20 and it is totally modest!!!!

Well I came home and jumped on the scale. I thought I must have gained a million pounds over the weekend but I found to my utter delight that I had dropped below what I was hoping to be. Then I swam and jumped on the trampoline. Jon wanted to back out and hit up the sales at JcPenney and so I took him there. I ended up buying an SD card for my phone and went home.

I did some cleaning, laundry, hair curling, nail painting. At midnight I made my pies and didn't eat anything along the way. I have been a master of temptation recently. No one would believe how disciplined I have become. This summer has been good for me. A lot of good habits created. Clean room, clean car, updated blog, lots of pictures, learning to follow driving directions, becoming independent, dieting, and exercising. Its been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment