Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just ten percent.

Its late, should be in bed but I don't want to be. Yep so what do I do when its late, I'm alone and theres nothing on television to crochet to? Apparently we all know now. Yeah, its a little lame but its what I do.

I don't know what to write about but sometimes its just nice to write. I can't believe that I'm going back. I was hoping to go back all beautiful. You know do one of those transformations? Go from caterpillar to butterfly but apparently I will always be a moth...one of those ugly plain brown ones. When you kill them they leave a brown dusting on your hand, not that I would ever kill a moth (ya right, I would in a heartbeat and you would too), but that is the kind I would be.

Ok so I have this notion. Don't make fun of me but I just know it. So we are told that we only use 10% of our brains, right? Well if this is true then what has happened to the other 90 percent? I will tell you. Its being saved. Saved for the next life. Don't ask me how I know it but I do. Do you ever feel like you are missing some emotion, you can't feel enough, feel like you should be able to know something but can't? Do you feel that 90 percent denied? I know that more than 90 percent of my life I have felt mentally retarded and wasn't able to feel as much as I would have liked.

Of course there could be something greatly wrong with me. Maybe I am depressed and don't know it. Hey! Can I get a psych in here? Oh wait they think everyone is depressed, but I digress. This is a topic I will discuss another day.

Right now lets get back to that 90% thing I had going. Sometimes I feel so much emotion I want to explode. There is so much sadness, so much happiness, so much excitement and so much worry. But these moments are short and short lived. They don't last. Why don't we feel strong emotions all the time? Maybe some of us do but that could be because you are using your 10% differently from mine. I put so much of my ten percent into the intellectual--I am a total genious-- that I don't have much space left for emotion.

This of course is very frustrating but it also gives us something to look forward to in the next life. This also provides us for an excuse in difficult situations. "Oh well I got a D on that test because I put so much of my ten percent into feeling" or "I put so much of my ten percent into taking care of this family that I forgot our anniversary."

Now that I have shared this little ingenious insight I would love for you to spread it to the world. I have been using my 10 percent quite well, I think. I came up with this whole elaborate 10 percent thing and I got you to read this whole article so it looks like I WIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment