Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dieting

Ugh my life is a neverending diet. I don't think it will ever come to a close and I don't think it should anyway. There are upsides to dieting and exercise--I'm sure there are--but I haven't seen a lot.

Of course this could be because I am not an affective dieter. There are some kinks that I really need and am trying to work out before I go back to school. I was hoping to be a lot slimmer when I went back to school but the only thing different about me is some new muscles, new goals, slightly different perspective and a totally different diet.

Its hard. A lot of times I fall prey to the temptation of all the food around me. One of the reasons I am excited to go back to school is that I won't have to dread when my sister bakes something irresistible or when the family has an ice cream bash or theres left over food in the fridge. Nope. I am in control at school. Its me, myself and I. I won't be buying any junk food this semester. What a happy day it shall be for me.

I am excited to finally work out and lose some real weight. When I come home at Christmas no one will recognize me. I only buy oatmeal and salad fixings right now and I will when I go back to school--that will be a site to see, me eating salad everyday. I also have Crystal light and a bag of suckers for when I get extreme sugar cravings. Ugh to be skinny again. I'm just ten pounds away from it but its a hard, difficult kinda ten pounds. Its the ten pounds that just won't let go. Its the ten pounds that holds onto all the obvious places, all the places I don't want or need the fat.

But once I take it off people had better watch out. Because not only will I be skinny, like I was last year--oh if only I could go back in time--but I will be fit and muscular. I will be able to take any guy out with just one punch.....one look ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment