Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend 01-15-10

I need to keep my blog updated better but my journal entries are sooooo stinkin boring. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. I've decided to detox the loser I was dating from my system. I don't like being used and under appreciated, taken for granted. People need to realize that "I'm kinda a big deal."

The last few days were pretty relaxing and fun though. Friday I went ice skating with Lauren, Katy, David and Jesse(one of my writers.) It was fun and great exercise. I really want to start going up there at least twice a week before it melts. The exercise is great for my body and for my mind.

Saturday I worked but that was fun. JR brought his adorable baby, Eleanor, in for a while. Then I went to Stokmans, all-you-can eat steak, and that was a blast. After that I went to work for a little longer, came home and worked on homework. Then I went and watched a movie, "Meet the Fockers" it was a little dirty, will probably never watch it again, the humor was mostly for the brain dead male; although, "Meet the Parents" will always be a winner in my book. Barbara Streisand was still awesome, I like her acting, just not her personally.

Sunday I went to church. Poor Sarah started getting sick, so she stayed home and got some rest. I came home, fell asleep a few hours and then just relaxed and did my religion homework. I couldn't sleep that night so I stayed up till 5 a.m. doing homework and writing and loading pictures. Monday we had off. I went into work at 9:30. Good thing I didn't go really earlier because the building was locked up. Joey made me really mad but mostly because I was tired. I don't know sometimes he hurts feelings and sometimes I realize that I do have feelings.

I went and developed pics with Kelly. Sarah and I went grocery shopping and I actually bought food! Someone came by with a care package for me, all the way from WV. It made my day! Darlene and her family are so awesome, they really made me feel special and loved when I needed it most. I don't know why but I've been really emotional the past few days, really hurting, and I don't like it. I probably need to cry, I haven't done that in a really long, long, long time.

Anyway, I did lots of laundry and worked out with my 10 lbs. weight and now I am studying human biology, reading my scriptures and getting ready for bed. Its been a nice, easy going weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment