Friday, July 10, 2009

This is my life

I have been falling behind on this whole blog thing. The reason is mostly because I am grammatically shy. I have this fear that everyone will read my blog and judge me by my grammar errors...please don't. If you notice any glaring errors and feel a need to tell me, then tell me in person. If you are a hot, single male and you notice any glaring errors PLEASE tell me in person and then proceed to give me your phone number. If you are middle aged--or older--single and have a big bank account then PLEASE leave me a message with your name and social security number. If you're thinking of hiring me for a job then don't judge this blog, there are worse things that I could be doing--like eating fried worms or hitting policemen.

Anyway onto more interesting things--not the weather and not my latest fling and DEFINITELY not Michael Jackson--lets see what have I done with my life recently? I think I left most of it in a garbage somewhere but the other small part of it has been used quite nicely, I think. I am happy to say that I am officially an athletic person. Yes, I have moved beyond the couch and into the backyard--but wait there is more to come. I swim, play tennis, skate, jump on the trampoline--and everyone hold your breath--weight lift. Yes I feel a little lame when I am sitting in front of the television lifting weights but I could be sitting in front of the television scratching my newly toned rump or shoving candy bars down my throat--mmmmm candy bars.

I spend a couple hours a day working out, which pretty much puts a damper on all the other things I have been doing. I work three days a week at a Doctors office. I won't get into any specifics because you don't want to know what kinda doctors office it is. Its not too bad but I do get bored quite often and thats when I start writing this garbage about my "life".

I also do a lot of babysitting, which is so exciting for a 19-year-old woman who wants to be back at college, or do I? Anyway so exercising has become a big part of my life and babysitting. I actually get paid to babysit on my days off. Of course I also babysit for free for my own family but that is nothing new and at least they feed me and put a roof over my head.

The summer has been slightly exciting but it has mostly been riddled with long moments of boredom and repetative thoughts. Though repetative my thoughts have also waxed quite reflective when it comes to matters of spirituality and the human mind. I don't know if I like the philosophical side of me because once I start thinking philosophically things start to get broader and broader and then I literally get lost in my own thoughts, which is what I am doing now.

So highlights of the summer. I went with my grandparents to the ocean for a week and after a week with me they literally--no joke--dumped me out of their car and didn't say goodbye or say anything. I saw "Chicago" live in concert and they performed one of my favorite songs "Hard to say I'm sorry." I took my brother out to dinner for his birthday and I was involved in my fifth, and hopefully my last, car accident. I went to girls camp for a week, which was totally awesome. I played in the nursery for a month or two until they gave me a calling in primary, which I love! I'm sure there is a lot more I could say and a lot more that has happened but I will save that for another time and save you from having to read all of this, if you even made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment