Sunday, July 12, 2009


You can't buy love, looks don't matter, they'll love you for your personality.....why don't I believe this? I think it would be best if I were to drop all my good works, my happiness, my job, my friends, my family, my religion and marry myself a "sugar daddy".

From there I would poison him--first making sure that I am in his will--and then get some amazing plastic surgery, a tummy tuck and personal trainer. Wouldn't that turn things around? Being wordly is great right? Finally someone would be attracted to me, someone--if not lots of someones--would "love me", hold me......use me.

Looks don't matter. Its how you hold yourself, how you feel about yourself. What are you doing to improve your life? Better yet, what are you doing to improve someone else's life? It seems to me that too much focus is placed on how we can make life interesting for ourselves. I am guilty of this. I sometimes spend too much time in front of the television watching soap operas and reality shows--just kidding, I don't watch either--or on the computer surfing the web....helping myself instead of someone else.

Those of you who are seaching for love, stop! Love will find you. I know its hard to believe that but I stopped searching and look what....oh wait I can't say that yet but soon I will be able to. Right now I am trying to get something from life, keeping busy, serving those around me and trying to learn as much as possible. I was a little "Love" bitter for a while and I was also searching for something I didn't need and wasn't deserving of. I have now made it a goal in life to just simply love others and look forward to the day when someone will....hopefully....love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment