Tuesday, April 5, 2011


I wanna get a beach body for July. Maybe I want it too bad. But if things work out then I want to take my man to the beach and I want to look hot for him. So, we've both started dieting. But freaky story.

I was down ten pounds when a couple days after reading this weight I was feeling fat. I've been eating healthy, eating less. I didn't know what my deal was. I thought I was just being a girl, just feeling fat. I was wrong. I complained to my boy that I was feeling pleasantly plump. One pull on my stomach and he agreed. It was huge. It wasn't hard, I wasn't in pain, I had just chubbed-up. It was crazy.

I was feeling down, feeling fat. But, oddly enough, just a couple days later I was back down ten pounds. It was all pretty freaky, pretty weird. In the long run, I am just happy to be back down and losing weight. Can't wait to reach my new goal weight, cause guess what? I've reached my original goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment