Thursday, April 7, 2011

Death in your passenger seat

One time I forgot to feed my hamster. I forgot to feed my hamster for a whole week. By the time I noticed my hamster hadn't been fed, his ribs were poking out and he was barely breathing.

He died, and I cried. I believe I was thirteen. Yes, it's sad that I didn't notice my hamster, forgot my hamster and was the cause of his death. I still feel guilty about it.

But, I would hope that if a dead woman's body were composing in the passenger seat of my car, I would notice. It's like that gruesome story, "A Rose for Emily" where her dead fiancé's body composed in her bed, where she sleeps, for years.

Obviously this man must have some problems, if he can just drive around aimlessly, while his dead friend decomposes next to him for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment