Monday, November 22, 2010

Back me up but my numbers will stay low

If I had a quarter for every time I had a practically complete stranger come over and attempt to make out with me. . .I'd probably have about two dollars. I don't understand what it is I am doing that men think I'm easy.

A couple years ago they wouldn't have touched me and now. . . I do flirt but its the ones I don't flirt with that try and make a move. All I did was give him some left overs. I didn't even join in with the eating. I set him at the opposite end of the table. Does that sound like flirting? To make it even better I was tired and so most of my answers were half-butt. I told the guber that I had to leave and do some homework and so we both moved to the door. It had snowed a few inches and so we began the bundling process.

This twerp, with bushy, grinch eyebrows and a body half the size of mine decides he's going to back me up against the door and try kissing me. At first I was so shocked that all I could do was move my head before his lips could touch mine. He ended up on my neck and the whole time he kept twitching--skinny people tend to be like this, must be all that skinny energy--and I made attempts to kindly push him off.

"Why won't you kiss me?" and then "You know you want to?" Sure, maybe I did want to do some kissing, and at first I didn't back off but I blame that on the full moon and the randomness of his actions.

So, I told him my reasons for not making out--at least I was kind enough to say nothing about how unappealing he was and how I would kick myself for letting him get on my list of men I've kissed (thank goodness he didn't get on that list). Here's my reason: I'm keeping my numbers low.

I've already kissed a few guys, but at least I liked those ones and we had a sort of relationship. I refuse to make out with complete strangers or even semi-strangers. I won't let myself become a lip-slut. I think kisses are sacred and special. So if you're thinking of coming over, eating my food and then backing me up against a door to get some action. . .you had better think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment