Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jerks. . .mmmmmmmm

Who ever heard of fighting for a jerk? Shouldn't we fight for men of honor, chivalrous knights who are looking for their princess?

Should we even fight at all? I don't think so. It's a waste of time. I've spent a good deal of time fighting for jerks, many jerks, the worst of jerks or probably the best of jerks because they were tremendous jerks.

I still like jerks, lust for jerks and I make out with the occasional jerk--just one right now, thanks for asking--but I won't fight for one.

I know whats good for me and they're decidedly not. My relationships with jerks can be compared to my relationship with snakes. I'm intrigued with snakes, I dream about snakes, I'll hold snakes, go to the zoo and look at snakes and even read stories about snakes swallowing men whole. Will I ever own a snake? No.

I'll eventually acknowledge that I want more than a jerk. I claim I want to settle down but I must not want to settle down too much. I avoid nice guys. They're a nice idea but they hold no appeal for me right now.

Maybe its because I'm a jerk? I don't know. Jerks. . . mmmmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment