Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Torn between two men

I must like causing myself unnecessary pain. I seem to have a unfailing tendency to involve myself with men that can't take me anywhere, nor do they plan to take me anywhere--to my benefit, they are hot

Recently I spent practically every night for four months talking on the phone to one man. A man who had attempted to date me before but he always failed because he couldn't let go of his ex-girlfriend.

Of course, I've been dating the whole time while I talked to him but nothing serious. But alas this leads to my dilemma. My friend, Taylor, whom I spent a majority of my time with for the past few months, has a Landlord.

This Landlord had been one of our friends through out our adventures together. Somewhere along the way we began liking each other. Actually I'm pretty sure he liked me from the start.

He was my first real valentine. It was a fun date. I felt special. He always has a way of making me feel special. He wants to do things for me. I can't help but soak it up a little. No one has ever wanted to do anything for me.

So, it would seem that this wouldn't be a problem, right? Why not just fall in love with him, date him, and marry him? It's not that easy. It never seems to be that easy with me. The Landlord, Brandon, is 30-years-old, divorced, lives in Utah and has an eight-year-old son. Not bad? I can handle those things but there's still Matt.

And so, of course, you are now asking, why not date Matt? Well, he's got a lot of addictions and a consistent inconsistency with women, which makes it hard for me to put my hand in his hand.

Complicated? Yes. Am I dating both? Yes. Should I be? No. Do I know what is right? Not really? Will I do what is right? Probably . . . not.

No comments:

Post a Comment