Monday, May 23, 2011

THE RANT

Updating the blog . . . whaaaaaaaaat? Yeah dats right gee. Ok, listening to rap right now, its really making my writing . . . yeah.

So, life changes. Yes, there are many of them--lots and lots of them. In case you haven't caught on, this is a "my life" post. So, if you don't care about my life, then stop reading.

But, how could you? You should care about my life! I may be staying in Utah for the summer but I also may return to Maryland.

This means many things for me and for you too. If I stay in Utah then you will continue to have access to my breaking news stories on the Deseret News site. But, if they decide that they don't want my cheap labor, then I shall return home.

What will I do there? Nothing really. It's hard to find a job when you start graduate school in a matter of months. Oh and by the way, they'll be paying me at BYU to teach. They want me there. They want me sooooooo much that they are paying me more than my current job is.

But that isn't my problem. I need an income until then. I just don't know where to find one if this one doesn't pan out. Its not like they'll be paying me much. Not only will I be paid minimum wage but they're also only keeping me part time.

And so, the story continues. If I stay here, then I will continue to date my boyfriend, be with my boyfriend, SEE my boyfriend who I love very, very much.

If they don't keep me on then I will be forced away from him and things will probably fade out. I don't know if this is a good thing. Guess fate will tell me in a few days.

Also, statistically speaking, Deseret News would probably be wise to keep me on because I bring in A LOT of their hits. I rank 18 on their list of 120 writers and I write a lot less than the people listed above me. This means that I write stories that bring Deseret News many hits.

The crazy thing is that I have the potential to bring in many more hits and I am planning to do such.

Well, that is my rant. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment