Monday, May 23, 2011

Romantic Swill





Think about this: Naked men doing jumping jacks.
Now think about this: HOT naked men doing jumping jacks.
Is there a difference? Yes. What's my point? I don't have one. I was simply trying to get you to read my blog. Yep, it was a cheap shot but that’s what I do.

Are you reading the pics I posted above, on this blog? Yes, this is what I want to address. I'm not just talking to newly married couples, or new couples in general. I'm talking to people who are just WAY too aggressive in expressing love for their significant other on Facebook.

I think its fine, actually sweet when there is an occasional post on how much a person loves their lover BUT when its everyday--like the one's I've posted here, all from the same person (I might add that I blocked this person's posts and I might add that it’s a MAN, which is totally not macho)--I get a little annoyed.

I think its rude. Almost like rubbing it in the face of all the people who do not have a special person in their life. And if you think I am writing this out of resentment, you can suck an elf, because I have a significant other and I don't feel the need to constantly post crap about how much we love each other.

So, keep your mushy nonsense to yourself. All it says to me, is that you don't have a life. Post something interesting. Something relevant. I don't want to read your romantic swill and I'm sure no one else does either.

No comments:

Post a Comment