Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dave Chalk

Dave ... what can I say about Dave? I've known Dave for a couple months now but I still know very little about him. I feel like Dave listens to me complain a lot, and I am sorry for that. From school work to ex-boyfriends, I make him listen.

I have been in the habit, lately, of complaining a lot and its something that I need to cut out of my life, but Dave makes it so stinking easy to complain when he offers to listen anytime.

I can't help but wonder what he has planned for all the complaints and thoughts I've shared with him. I can see it, years from now, when I've married my rich man--we've talked about this, Dave and I have--and he black mails me for something I told him all those years ago.

Oh gee. I guess this is good incentive to stop complaining. Thank you, Dave.

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to start a blog where all I do is comment about my digitally stalking you.

    ReplyDelete