Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't hate me cause you ain't me

Peter's recent blogpost on how I read his blog about me, got me thinking--I know, it surprised me too.

I could only respond to Peter in one way, "Don't hate me cause you ain't me." The only reason Peter is blogging about me is because he wishes he were me.

I've been reading the most interesting blog, by this couple, and I can't help but hate her too, because I ain't her.

And so, like Peter, I find myself blogging about someone I wish I could be and who I hate because I know I can't be. I mean, I could get a lot closer to being like her than Peter could because we are both female. Sadly Peter will never be that much like me because we differ in gender.

Anyway, this girl that I habitually stalk has everything: a hot boyfriend, a cool camera, awesome dance moves--can you see why I hate/envy her?

But I also wonder how often we take ourselves and compare ourselves to others by looking at their blogs, their Facebooks, their websites--just the way Peter and I do.

How much time is wasted in stalking and hating on people and what their doing in their pictures and videos. I know everyone must hate on me because I only do awesome things with my life--just look at the awesome photos that I've put on this blogpost.

Everyone must hate me cause they sure ain't me.


No comments:

Post a Comment