Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'd rather write about Evita than vampires

Evita vampire Evita forever Peron Argentina musical
Yeah. I turned Evita into a blood sucking vampire; not appealing.
Blood ran down my neck, I felt woozy, the vampire stared at me with love, lust and horror on his face. His nose began to run and ... Not. I made you look.

This isn't going to be a vampire book, I don't even know if I can guarantee blood, or lust or violence or even some language that would make a rapper blush.

But you'll only know if you read on.

Twenty one, thats how old I am. I am currently working on my masters, on becoming a prodigy, but I am also currently working to get out of my bed as this very moment too. What can I say, I'm a working woman, dedicated and stuff.

I guess thats why I suddenly felt the need to write a book. I once thought "I'll write it about vampires" but then Stephanie Meyer--did I spell that right?-- beat me to the punch.

I also considered wizards, elves, worms and snot.

Thats one thing I can guarantee, this book will be a little runny. I mean, I've gotta capture every audience and kids love snot, farts, boogers and poop jokes, so I'll be sure to slide some in every now and then.

The music I'm listening to is a little runny, like my nose. Promise to not make fun of me? Evita. I'm listening to Evita and to make it worse, its the Madonna version. I was stuck on some modern, radio stereotypical rap crap but I switched back to all my old classic stuff, if you consider Evita to be a classic anything.

Moody Blues is the next thing I will probably listen too. Am I moody? No, but they're not either.

Anyway, this is all very random but I am going to write a book. Something horrendously embarrassing and very honest.

I'm not going to try and make money off it, heck I may not even bind it but if you want to read it, there will be a chapter posted on here every now and then.

Read it.

1 comment: