Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sage


I remember when I first met Sage. She was in hair school in Rexburg. Oh man, and we were so young.

18-year-old girls with their heads full of dreams. She was friends with the roommates I had the semester, the Wyoming roommates, specifically Star Valley.

I heard so much about Star Valley that semester and then I actually went there for Thanksgiving and had some fun adventures.

I think the first time Sage and I really interacted was when Michelle and I went to get our hair done for a school dance. We had all asked dates, picked out dresses and now we were getting our hair done.

It was then that I fell in love with Sage's ability to make my hair look amazing. Actually, I remember when Sage and I parted ways in Rexburg a while back, we thought we wouldn't really see each other again. I figured I'd never get my hair done again because no one would ever do as nice a job as Sage.

But surprise, surprise. I landed an internship with Deseret News and Sage was living in Utah. Although we both have crazy schedules, we still manage to see each other more frequently than all my other friends from college.

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Sage. I think the thing that has impressed me the most is that Sage is one of the most self less people I know.

I am so impressed with her outlook on life. If you ever are luck enough to meet my beautiful friend Sage, you will meet a young woman who is mature, intelligent, and charitable.

Thank you Sage for being such an awesome example.

No comments:

Post a Comment